viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2016

My travel experience

Descripción: Resultado de imagen para obelisco villavicencioHi, I've come back to tell you how nice it is to travel in a country as beautiful as mine; Colombia, travel is one of the most interesting and fun things you can do in the holidays, however travel is not something you see every day so we should take full advantage when the opportunity presents itself.


Descripción: Resultado de imagen para la piedra del amor mirador










I have not traveled much, but I will tell you the experience I experienced when I travel to the department of the goal, exactly when I was in the municipality of Villavicencio 3 years ago, the trip together with my family to visit an aunt, it was incredible , We try the gastronomy of this city tasting foods like: the castor bean beef, rice bread and syrup among other things. Also, we visited some beautiful sites of this city among them: the obelisk that is in the way to port Lopez, this place is considered the navel of Colombia, besides some towns like San Martin and Granada, we went to shopping centers and restaurants of The city, one day before returning home we met the lookout of the stone of love a place adorned with sculptures made by its owner among them the fertility frog.

We shared with family that of course was the most valuable and meaningful of the experience, it was great fun had a great time and hope to return.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario